There’s been a lot of confusion surrounding the recent Anime Champions Update 10. Many players were expecting a lot more content, especially with the hype surrounding the sneak peek. So, what actually happened? Let’s break it down.
First, we’ll discuss what we got in existing Update 10 and then I’ll unravel the mysteries of Update 10.5 and what it means for the future of the game.
Anime Champions Simulator Update 10: Smaller than expected
Here’s a rundown of what’s new:
- Take on the evil Santa in the new Holiday Raid and earn Candy Canes to unlock special rewards!
- Choose from different difficulties, including Nightmare for those seeking a true challenge.
- Defeat mini-bosses along the way to collect even more Candy Canes.
Candy Cane Currency:
- Spend your hard-earned Candy Canes on the Christmas Orb to obtain a chance at exclusive holiday skins and units!
- Purchase limited-time holiday packs in the store for a boost of Candy Canes and other goodies.
Limited-Time Holiday Skins:
- Dress up your characters in festive attire with skins like the Royal Santa Cape and the Ninja Kokin.
- These skins offer a unique look and may even provide special bonuses.
New Cosmic Blades:
- Experience the power of the Peppermint Blade and other mythical Cosmic Blades!
Well, the Discord server is buzzing with chatter about a “smaller than expected” update. That new dungeon we were all itching for? Turns out it’s not here yet.
The holiday raids are nice, but let’s be honest, they’re not exactly a world-changing addition.
What Went Wrong?
The developers have come forward to explain the situation. In a recent announcement on the official Discord server, they admitted that some of the big features, like the new world and the revamped PvP system, weren’t quite ready for prime time.
Instead of releasing a buggy, incomplete mess, they’ve wisely opted to push those features back to the next patch.
The Good News: Update 10.5 is Coming Soon
The good news is that the developers haven’t scrapped the promised content. They’ve simply moved it to the next update.
This means we can still expect the new world, dungeon, and other features to arrive soon, hopefully within the next few weeks.
What to Expect in Update 10.5
Here’s a quick rundown of what we can look forward to in the next update:
- New World: A brand new world to explore, with new enemies, challenges, and rewards.
- New Dungeon: A challenging dungeon to test your skills and teamwork.
- New Festive Raid: The holiday raid that was already released in the current update will likely be expanded upon with additional difficulty levels and rewards.
- Three New Cosmics: These are likely cosmetic skins for existing characters.
Sure, we might have to wait a bit longer for some of the big stuff, but hey, at least we know it’ll be worth the wait.
In the meantime, let’s enjoy the holiday raids, slay some Magikarp Marshalls, and maybe even try out those snazzy new cosmic characters.