Hey guys today I’m going to show you my best deck for Goblin Party Rocket Challenge. This deck has helped me win countless battles in the brand-new Party Rocket Challenge, so get ready to dominate the arena with this powerful deck!
The Party Rocket Challenge has brought with it a fearsome new weapon – the Goblin Rocket card. This card will undoubtedly affect the flow of the game because it can eliminate enemy troops in a short area and even transform them into goblins. However, it does come with a high Elixir cost of 5 and won’t deal much damage to towers.
Without ado, let’s get started with this guide.
Best Deck For Goblin Party Rocket Challenge
Here is my ultimate Goblin Party Rocket Challenge deck:
I am playing this deck because I wanted to include the Hog Rider. Even if my opponent uses a Rocket on it, I can still gain a negative one trade and then use the goblin counter-push to my advantage. However, the card has the ability to convert whatever it hits into a goblin for the enemy. For example, if I use the Rocket on my opponent’s Hog Rider, they will receive a Goblin. This means that if the opponent is using a lot of bait cards, the Goblin Rocket may not be as effective, unless it is used against a Skeleton Barrel.
It may not be a good idea to run big beat down decks with the Goblin Rocket. I haven’t had a chance to test this out yet, but I assume that it will still convert the beat down card into a Goblin. From what I have seen, the Goblin Rocket has a tendency to turn troops into Goblins.
My strategy with this deck is to use my Hog Rider, Earthquake, and Rage combo to do damage on my opponent’s tower. If they try to overwhelm me with troops, I can use the Rocket to destroy their troops and convert them into Goblins. I get rid of their troops and give them a small gift in return, so it’s a win-win situation.
I also will be using the Rocket on defense and then Earthquake plus Rage will allow me to get damage from the Hog Rider and then stacking up a lot of Firecrackers and quick card cycle with Ice Spirit and Fire Spirit.
Overall, the Goblin Rocket has been a fun addition to my Clash Royale deck. It adds an element of surprise and humor to the game, as I get to gift my opponents with mischievous Goblins.
Who said playing Clash Royale can’t be fun?
- Boost Fields Challenge Decks
- Timeless Towers Challenge Decks
- Firecrackers Fireworks Show Decks
- Super Archers Challenge Decks
- Goblin Outbreak Challenge Decks
- Super Champion Battle Decks
- Capture the Queen Challenge Decks
- Mega Monk Challenge Decks
- Best Rock Barbarians Challenge Decks
- Goblin Party Hut Challenge Decks
- Capture The Sparky Challenge Decks
- Super Magic Archer Challenge Decks
- 2v2 Balloon Festival Challenge Decks
- Super Ice Golem Challenge Decks
- Reflections in Ice Challenge Decks
- Raging Giant Challenge Decks
- Knightly Armor Challenge Decks
- Little Prince Decks in Clash Royale
- Roblox Tsujikiri Beginner Guide (Trello, Tips, & More) - December 2, 2023
- Roblox Tsujikiri Trello & Discord Links Wiki (December 2023) - December 2, 2023
- Seas Battlegrounds Trello & Discord Links (Official & Verified) - December 2, 2023