Welcome to our Roblox Grand Multiverse Trello guide! Grand Multiverse is an online multiplayer Roblox game in which players can choose from a list 24 unique characters and 10 different Maps. The game can be played on all major platforms, including PC, Xbox, and mobile devices. Players can also use this Trello board to track new updates and features in the game.
So without ado, let us get started with this guide.
Grand Multiverse Trello Guide
How do i play this game?
In PC you can use the following controls:
- Attack: Left Mouse Button
- Block: F (After blocking you can’t attack for a short time)
- Combo Escaper: R (Only works during M1 attacks)
- Dash: Q
- Sprint: Double tap W
- Skills: Z, X, C, V (You can also click on the skill icon)
- Subability: E
- Shiftlock: Left Ctrl
- Hide/Show UI: F1 (You can also click the camera button in top left)
In Xbox you can use the following controls:
- Attack: X
- Block: B (After blocking you can’t attack for a short time)
- Dash: Y
- Sprint: Press left trigger
- Skills: LB, LT, RB, RT (You can also select the skill)
- Shiftlock: Left Dpad
Different Game Modes
- FFA: In Free For All, you will be fighting against all other players and there are no teams.
- 2 Teams: You will be split into two separate teams, and you can’t damage other members of your team.
- 3 Teams: You will be split into three separate teams, and you can’t damage other members of your team.
- Juggernaut: In this game mode, one player is selected as the Juggernaut for that round, and everyone else is on the same team fighting against them. The Juggernaut’s health increases by 10 per player (110*Players)) and can not regenerate. Killing the Juggernaut or making them leave rewards all the fighters with 250 cash each. If all fighters die then the game mode automatically ends.
- Clone: In this game mode, every player has the same ability, in a Free For All style.
- Clone Teams: Every player has the same ability, split up into teams.
- Gun Game: In this game mode, each time you get a kill, your ability is changed.
- R.F: In Ultimate Rapid Fire, all ability cooldowns are decreased by 60%, in a Free For All style.
- Chaos: In this game mode, your main and subability change every 10 seconds, in a Free For All style.
- Chaos Teams: Your main and subability change every 10 seconds, and you are put in teams.
- One Shot: In this game mode, every character’s skill one shots. You only spawn with characters that have offensive skills. Each kill gives 15 Cash.
How to change Skill keybinds?
To change the keybinds for your skills in Grand Multiverse, follow these steps:
- Open the Settings menu.
- On the left side, you will see the list of keybinds.
- Select the skill that you want to change.
- Choose the keybind that you want to assign to the selected skill.
- Repeat this process for any other skills that you want to change.
How do I get characters?
Most characters are available to get right away when you respawn, but some have requirements. Once a character is unlocked, you will be able to randomly get them when you spawn.
List of unlockable characters
- Julius Novachrono: 120 Play Time, 20,000 Damage, 125 Kills.
- Bakugo: 100 Play Time, 22,500 Damage, 100 Kills.
- Monkey: 35 Play Time, 5,000 Damage, 25 Kills.
- Moyai: 10 Play Time, 15 Kills.
- Plumber: 10 Play Time, 8 Kills.
- Creeper: 15 Play Time.
How to get cash?
You can earn cash in Grand Multiverse by getting kills and winning in the Juggernaut game mode. Every kill will reward you with 100 cash, or 15 cash in the One Shot mode. If you have the Extra Cash game pass, you will earn 120 cash per kill instead of 100. In the Juggernaut game mode, winning with either team will earn you 250 cash, or 300 cash if you have the Extra Cash game pass.
What are Subabilities?
To unlock subabilities, you will need to progress through the game and level up. Each character has a different set of subabilities that can be unlocked at different levels. You can view your progress and unlock new subabilities by accessing the character select screen and selecting the “Levels” tab. From here, you can see which subabilities are available to unlock and how much progress you need to make to unlock them. As you level up, you will also unlock new customization options for your character.
List of Subabilitites:
- Cleanse: Removes stun when used. Gives .25 seconds of iframes if user was stunned. 90 second cooldown.
- Ghost: Gives the user a speed buff while active. 80 second cooldown.
- Flash: Teleports the user forward. 70 second cooldown.
- Heal: Heals the user for 10% of their max health. 60 second cooldown.
To start air combat, press or hold space before your third hit in a m1 combo. While you are in the air, you can use skills to attack your enemy. Your fifth hit (second once you are in the air) will knock your enemy into the ground, momentarily stunning them. Using a combo extender skill will allow you to do an additional hits before knocking them down, up to 9 hits.
Perfect Block / Guardbreak
To perfect block an attack, make sure to press the block button right before the attack hits you. If done correctly, the person who attacked you will be stunned and you will take no damage. Keep in mind that only M1 attacks can be perfect blocked, while skills can still be blocked normally except for guardbreak skills. If your yellow bar is depleted, you will be momentarily stunned. Some skills are able to bypass the bar and automatically break your guard, and the last hit of an M1 combo is also a guardbreak.
Overall, this Grand Multiverse Trello board is a useful for players to stay up-to-date on news and updates. By using this Trello board, players can get the most out of their Grand Multiverse experience.
Before you leave also check out the new Grand Multiverse Tier List of all the characters.
- Roblox Tsujikiri Beginner Guide (Trello, Tips, & More) - December 2, 2023
- Roblox Tsujikiri Trello & Discord Links Wiki (December 2023) - December 2, 2023
- Seas Battlegrounds Trello & Discord Links (Official & Verified) - December 2, 2023