The Modifiers update has just been released in Roblox DOORS, and it allows you to customize your experience in the game. Modifiers can make the game harder or easier, and they can also add new challenges.
In this guide, we’ll walk you through the process of unlocking and using Modifiers in Roblox DOORS.
How to Unlock Modifiers in Roblox DOORS
To unlock Modifiers, you need to complete the Escape Door #100 challenge. This challenge requires you to escape from the hotel without dying.
Pay attention to different entities and their patterns to improve your chances of reaching this milestone. Once you have completed this challenge, you will be able to access the Modifiers menu.
How to Use Modifiers in Roblox DOORS
The Modifiers menu is located in the 3 people icon on the bottom right corner. To use a Modifier, simply click on it. You can activate as many Modifiers as you want, but you can only activate one Modifier per group.
Some Modifiers are immediately available to you, while others might be locked behind specific badges. These badges correspond to different achievements within the game.
For instance, to unlock certain Modifiers, you might need badges like “Back on Track,” “Hotel Help,” or “Not Five Stars.” Each of these badges represents a particular achievement you must accomplish in the game.
How to Activate Modifiers in Roblox DOORS
Once you’ve unlocked the Modifiers, activating them is a straightforward process. Simply follow these steps:
- Click on the Modifiers icon.
- Browse through the available Modifiers and select the ones you want to activate.
- Keep in mind that Modifiers are grouped, and you can only activate one Modifier from each group.
- Experiment with different combinations to find the balance that suits your style.
Types of Modifiers
There are many different types of modifiers available. Some of the most popular modifiers include:
- Hardcore: It makes the game much harder by increasing the number of entities and making them more aggressive.
- Speedrun: Makes the game faster by reducing the time it takes for doors to open and entities to spawn.
- Free runner: Makes it easier to move around by increasing your jump height and reducing the amount of noise you make.
- Lights On: Reduces the number of dark rooms, making navigation simpler.
- Noob Friendly: This modifier makes the game easier by reducing the number of entities and making them less aggressive.
Modifiers are a great way to add new challenges and variety to the Roblox DOORS game. Experiment with different modifiers to find the ones that you enjoy the most.
If you’re new here and want to stay updated on all things Roblox, remember to bookmark the Roblox guide section for more similar updates.
Also, don’t hesitate to share your experience with other Roblox players in the comment section below!
- Steal Time From Others Value List (Best Sword Values 2023) - December 3, 2023
- Anime Ball Discord, Trello, & Codes Wiki - December 3, 2023
- Anime Ball Value List 2023 (Trade Weapons & Explosions) - December 3, 2023