Looking for the updated Kivotos Battlegrounds Game Discord & Trello board? You’ve come to the right place!
Kivotos Battlegrounds is a new game in which Blue Archive meets Roblox. It takes your favourite Blue Archive characters and throws them into an epic Roblox shootout.
The game features adorable anime schoolgirls with big guns and thrilling PvP battles across familiar Kivotos locations.
You have to collect your favourite characters and build your dream squad to blast your way to the top of the leaderboard!
Roblox Kivotos Battlegrounds Discord & Trello Sources
Checked these sources myself, and they’re legit. Dive in and check out the official Kivotos Battlegrounds Discord and Trello board.
|Kivotos Battlegrounds Trello (Official & Verified)
|Kivotos Battlegrounds Discord
|Official Roblox game page
|Official Roblox group
|Kivotos Battlegrounds Group
|Character Tier List
|Kivotos Battlegrounds tier list
- WASD – Movement
- Space – Jump
- E – Basic Skill
- Q – EX Skill
- R – Reload
Currency in the game is obtained through various methods. This can then be used to purchase skins. The daily login bonus is affected by premium/weekend boosts.
Methods to obtain credits
- Winning any game gives you 100 credits
- Losing any game gives you 40 credits
- Daily login bonus gives 150 credits
Weekday credit rates
- Non-Premium: 1x
- Premium: 1.25x
Weekend credit rates (Fri/Sat/Sun)
- Non-Premium: 1.5x
- Premium:: 1.75x
In Kivotos Battlegrounds, students have a basic skill, as well as an EX skill.
- Normally under a cooldown timer.
- Sometimes requires landing hits to activate instead, as is the case with C. Serina.
- Uses energy as a cooldown instead of a fixed timer.
- Energy is gained over time. Doing damage also charges energy.
- Certain students such as Noa, do not have an energy meter.
Damage for guns drops as they travel.
- Damage from normal shots decreases as the distance from your enemy decreases.
- Damage from basic skills and EX skills are not affected by damage drop except for Azusa’s basic skill and Noa’s basic skill.
- Aru and Arisu are unaffected by damage drop.
Kivotos Battlegrounds FAQs, Answered
How frequently are updates released?
You can stay tuned to the Kivotos Battlegrounds Trello board and Discord server for new updates on game patches, new features, and improvements.
The devs typically communicate upcoming changes and events through these platforms.
Can I talk with the Kivotos Battlegrounds community on Discord?
Yes, you can! The Discord server is a hub for the community. You can join channels like #general or #discussion to chat with other players and share strategies.
How can I report bugs or provide feedback?
If you encounter bugs or have suggestions, the Discord server has a dedicated channel called #bug-reports for feedback sharing.
That’s all for today! For more related Trello sources, check out the following list:
- Anime Ball Trello
- MY HERO ACADEMIA BATTLEGROUNDS
- Stasis Trello
- Tsujikiri Trello
- Eternal Tower Defense Trello
- Seas Battlegrounds Trello
- RELL Seas Trello
- Demon Piece Trello
- Haze Piece Trello
- Jujutsu Infinite Trello
- Elemental Chaos Trello
- Asura Trello
- Clover Battlegrounds Trello
- Z Piece Trello
- Marvel Infinity Trello
- Cross Pirates Trello
- Pirate’s Destiny Trello
- Cursed Arena Trello
- Anime Battlegrounds Y Trello
- Vania Trello
- Anime Souls Simulator Trello
- Anime Fighting Simulator X Trello
- Devas Battlegrounds Trello
- Project Polaro Trello
- Teapot Tower Defenders Trello
- Sorcerer Battlegrounds Trello
- Demon Slayer Weak Legacy Trello
- Legend of Immortals Trello
- Black Grimoire Odyssey Trello