Lord of the Cube: Heroes RPG is a brand-new and thrilling Idle-Strategy-RPG game with a unique Tri-board gameplay and a variety of events. You can assemble and build your dream squad in this game by recruiting and training heroes from various races and classes.
We’ll provide you with some of the top lineup recommendations for the Lord of the Cube game in this guide. We will make a lineup that is both powerful and adaptable by taking into account the abilities, relationships, and roles of the various characters.
Here are some of the things to keep in mind when building your lineup:
- Class balance: You don’t want all your eggs in one basket, so make sure to have a good mix of different classes in your lineup. This will help you deal with a wider range of enemies.
- Race synergies: Some races have synergies that can give your heroes powerful bonuses. If you can, try to include some of these synergies in your lineup.
- Hero roles: Each hero has a specific role in battle, such as tank, damage dealer, or support. Make sure to have a good mix of different roles in your lineup.
Once you have considered all of these factors, you can start to build your lineup.
Lord of the Cube Best Lineup Recommendations
Here are some of our recommendations:
Dwarves who can fight and take a beating.
Dwarf Bond: Counterattack after being attacked. Attack power increases every round, and additional true damage is caused when HP drops below 50% or after the 4th round. To play the counterattack, you must first stand firm and withstand the attack.
DEF Heroes are more important in Dwarf lineups, and sometimes a double DEF Hero lineup is required.
- Initial lineup: Alice + Bair + Joseph + Gaston + Barney, sixth person Isabella or Blacklight
- Mid-game lineup: Alice + Bair + Thrain + Joseph + Onsur + Gaston
- Late-game lineup: Alice + Bair + Joseph + Gaston + Erebus + Thrain
- Ultimate lineup: Alice + Bair + Joseph + Jessica + Erebus + Thrain
Roar! The Beastoid REC Formation is here!
Beastoid Bond: Kill the opponent main ATK Hero. Mark the enemy with the lowest HP, and deal additional damage to the marked enemy when attacking. After the marked enemy leaves the field, automatically search for a newly marked object and re-mark it.
- Initial lineup: Baphomet + Nymeria + Pierre + Wahmon + Githus + Maiorni
- Mid-game lineup: Baphomet + Nymeria + Pierre + Wahmon + Elvis + Maiorni
- Late game lineup: Baphomet + Nymeria + Musashi + Wahmon + Elvis +Maiorni
- Ultimate lineup: Baphomet + Nymeria + Musashi + Wahmon + Ray + Maiorni
Glitter the world, shine brightly!
How to build an Aasimar team? If you want to build an Aasimar team, read this:
Aasimar Bond: Super Fast Attack Team. Deal extra damage to enemies with more than 50% HP, and recover extra Mana for teammates of the same race when you cast your Mana skill.
- Initial lineup: Roland + Cristal + Liam + Sorian + Unicore + Ornelia
- Mid-game lineup: Roland + Cristal + Zion + Unicore + Sorian + Mithras
- Late game lineup: Roland + Cristal + Zion + Unicore + Ray + Mithras
- Ultimate lineup: Roland + Zion + Wendy + Unicore + Ray + Mithras
Mischievous and Carefree!
This is the Elf guide, if you want to build an elf lineup, check this out!
Elf Bond: Quick Attack Single Target Focus. After attacking, an additional Normal Attack will be added. If the pursuit triggers a critical strike, it will further increase the attack power; at the same time, it will also trigger Mana Regen, which is the same as normal attacks.
- Initial lineup: Luna + Scatha + Paxton + Earwen + Illneas+Jude
- Mid-game lineup: Luna + Scatha + Paxton + Earwen + Ilneas + Vancy
- Late-game lineup: Luna + Scatha + Paxton + Orlando + Ilneas + Vanessa
- Ultimate lineup: Luna + Scatha + Paxton + Orlando + Ilneas + Erebus
Human camp, assemble!
The first team you will encounter is the Human team. This guide will give Brigade Leaders some advice on building a Human team.
Human Bond: Double Casting. Suitable for going thru levels quickly
- Initial lineup: Leila + Jenny + Achilles + Connie + Blacklight + Wanessa
- Mid-game lineup: Leila + Jenny + Aretha + Marianne + Gina + Sola
- Late game lineup: Leila + Jenny + Aretha + Ray + Gina + Sola
- Ultimate lineup: Leila + Jenny + Aretha + Ray + Tyron + Sola
We hope this helps you create the best lineups in Lord of the Cube game. Be sure to keep your eyes on Clashiverse for future coverage of the latest mobile games.
Thanks for reading.
- Plant Fantasy Codes List December 2023: How to Redeem Gift Codes - December 10, 2023
- Rise Of Mega Codes & How To Claim Gifts December 2023 - December 10, 2023
- Doodle Magic Wizard vs Slime Gift Codes December 2023: Gain Perks! - December 10, 2023