Lords of the Fallen is a popular action RPG game, but it’s not without its problems. One common issue that players encounter is the Fatal Error Crash 887A0006. This error can be caused by a number of factors, but the two most common are outdated or corrupted GPU drivers and DirectX 12 issues.
In this walkthrough guide, we’ll talk about the steps that you can follow to fix the Fatal Error Crash 887A0006 in Lords of the Fallen game.
Also see – Diminishing Missile in Lords of the Fallen
Changing to DirectX 11
To change your DirectX version to 11, follow these steps:
- Open your Steam client.
- Navigate to the Lords of the Fallen library page.
- Right-click on Lords of the Fallen and select “Properties“.
- In the properties window, click on the “Launch Options” tab.
- In the launch options box, type “-DX11” (without quotes).
- Click “OK” to save your changes.
Updating GPU drivers
To update your GPU drivers, follow these steps:
For NVIDIA GPUs:
- Download and install NVIDIA GeForce Experience.
- Open NVIDIA GeForce Experience.
- Click on the “Drivers” tab.
- Click on the “Download” button to download the latest GPU drivers.
- Once the drivers have been downloaded, follow the on-screen instructions to install them.
Also see – Lords of the Fallen Discord (Official)
For AMD GPUs:
- Download and install AMD Adrenaline.
- Open AMD Adrenaline.
- Click on the “Gaming” tab.
- Click on the “Check for updates” button.
- If there are any updates available, click on the “Download and install” button to download and install them.
Once you’ve updated your GPU drivers, try launching Lords of the Fallen again. If the Fatal Error Crash 887A0006 is still occurring, try restarting your computer. If that doesn’t work, you may need to troubleshoot the issue further.
Here are some additional tips for troubleshooting the Fatal Error Crash 887A0006:
- Make sure that your computer meets the minimum system requirements for Lords of the Fallen.
- Try running the game in compatibility mode for Windows 7 or Windows 8.
- Disable any antivirus or firewall software that you’re using.
- Try reinstalling the game.
If this guide was helpful, give it a thumbs up in the comments below and consider bookmarking this page for more Lords of the Fallen tips and troubleshooting guides.
- Bike of Hell Scripts & How To Use Them (December 2023) - December 3, 2023
- Anime Ball Auto Scripts & How To Use Them (December 2023) - December 3, 2023
- Roblox Anime Ball Trello, Discord Server, & Codes Wiki - December 3, 2023