Today I’m here to give you a beginner’s guide to ONE PIECE NEW DREAMS, the latest Roblox game I’ve been playing since it first came out.
In the huge and deadly world of this game, there is much to discover, but I’m here to make sure you get off to a good start.
This ONE PIECE NEW DREAMS guide will cover everything you need to know to get started, from choosing a race and fighting style to unlocking Haki and progressing through the game.
In addition, I’ll share a few tips and tricks I’ve picked up along the way. I’m hoping you’ll find this information useful.
So, let’s set sail and become the greatest pirate in ONE PIECE NEW DREAMS!
- Arm Strength– Gained through using Dumbbells (Higher weights require less clicks)
- Leg Strength– Gained through using Barbells (Higher weights require less clicks)
- Agility– Red mat
- Vitality– Blue mat
- Bandit NPC’s
- Turn in chests
- Get your style and skills
- Could also grip other players (gives a lot of XP if they are higher level than you)
- Bandits start giving less XP around these levels
- Fight more players and grip them
- Engage in crew fights
Once you reach level 15, you can finally start your path towards Haki. There are two types of Haki that are obtainable, Kenbunshoku and Busoshoku Haki. They are unlocked through fighting and gripping.
The safest way to reach Haki and to progress at this stage is boss farming. Hitting the boss will grant you Buso exp, while dodging and parrying it will give ken exp.
Once you kill it you gain around 300k bounty, but it is split evenly between anyone who participated and did damage to the boss. You also gain a lot of levels.
Game Functions and Controls
So, you’ve just jumped into the world of One Piece New Dreams, and you’re wondering, “What do I do?” Well, first things first, familiarize yourself with the controls.
- N – Rob Items (On Knocked Players)
- J – Activate Ken Haki (When Unlocked)
- H – Activate Buso Haki (When Unlocked)
- X – Spit
- Left Shift– Shift-lock
- Ctrl – Crouch
- F + M1 = Evasive
- Q – Dash/Dodge
- Right Click – Heavy Attack (Combat Tool Equipped)
- Left Click – Light Attack (Combat Tool Equipped)
- Tab – Character Stats
- B – Grip/Execute
- V – Carry/Drop Carry
- Comma (`) – Inventory
- E – Drop Items
- Right Alt – Toggle Geppo (When unlocked)
- MUSIC MUTE – IN YOUR INVENTORY
Bounty, Stats, & Investments
Bounty is the main currency in ONE PIECE NEW DREAMS. You can use it to buy weapons, fighting styles, and skills. You also need Bounty to invest in your stats.
Your stats are arm strength, leg strength, precision, vitality, and agility. Arm and leg strength determine how much damage you deal with your attacks. Precision determines your accuracy and critical hit chance.
Vitality determines how much health you have. Agility determines your movement speed and dodge chance.
You can invest your Bounty in your stats by going to the character stats menu. You can also invest your Bounty in advanced Haki and accessories.
Fighting & Weapon Styles
There are many different fighting styles in ONE PIECE NEW DREAMS. Each fighting style has its own unique strengths and weaknesses.
Some of the most popular fighting styles include:
- Fishman Karate: A powerful fighting style that focuses on grappling and throws.
- Boxing: A fast and agile fighting style that focuses on punches.
- Black Leg: A powerful fighting style that focuses on kicks.
- Rokushiki: A versatile fighting style that grants the user superhuman abilities.
- Ros Suiken: A powerful fighting style that focuses on spear attacks.
- Axe: A powerful fighting style that focuses on axe attacks.
- Judo: A powerful fighting style that focuses on throws and takedowns.
- Gun: A powerful fighting style that focuses on ranged attacks.
- One Sword Style: A versatile fighting style that allows the user to wield one sword.
- Two Sword Style: A powerful fighting style that allows the user to wield two swords.
You can buy weapons and fighting styles from the blacksmith and the dojo master.
There are many different races in ONE PIECE NEW DREAMS. Each race has its own unique abilities and strengths.
Some of the most popular races include:
- Humans: Humans are the most versatile race in the game. They have no special abilities, but they can learn any fighting style.
- Cyborgs: Cyborgs are a powerful race that is resistant to damage. They can also use special cyborg abilities.
- Skypians: Skypians are a nimble race that can jump high and glide.
- Fishmen: Fishmen are a powerful race that can swim and breathe underwater.
- Minks: Minks are a powerful race that has enhanced strength and speed.
You can choose your race when you create your character.
Haki is a powerful force that can be used to enhance your attacks and defenses. There are three types of Haki: Buso, observation, and conquerors.
- Buso Haki allows you to harden your body and attack.
- Observation Haki allows you to sense your surroundings and predict attacks.
- Conqueror’s Haki allows you to knock out weaker opponents with your willpower.
You can unlock Haki by training with certain NPCs.
How to Progress
The best way to progress in ONE PIECE NEW DREAMS is to complete quests and fight bosses. Quests will give you experience and money. Bosses will give you experience, money, and rare items.
You can also progress by defeating other players in PvP. However, PvP can be difficult for new players, so it’s best to avoid it until you’re more experienced.
Tips and Tricks
Here are a few tips and tricks for new players:
- Join a crew. Crews can provide you with support and help you progress faster.
- Find a mentor. A mentor can teach you the basics of the game and help you avoid making mistakes.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help. The community is generally very helpful, so don’t be afraid to ask for help if you need it.
ONE PIECE NEW DREAMS is a great game for fans of anime and manga. It has a lot to offer players of all skill levels. If you’re new to the game, I hope this guide has helped you get started.
- ONE PIECE NEW DREAMS scripts
- ONE PIECE NEW DREAMS Style tier list
- How to Level Up Quickly in ONE PIECE NEW DREAMS
- Get Busoshoku Haki in ONE PIECE NEW DREAMS
- How to get Kenbunshoku Haki in ONE PIECE NEW DREAMS
- King of the World Simulator Game Codes December 2023: Get Roblox Perks! - December 10, 2023
- Master of Knights Tier List for 2023: Best character guide - December 10, 2023
- Master of Knights Gift Codes December 2023: Get Free Gems! - December 10, 2023