Dingus is a hide-and-seek game on Roblox released by @DecimalCubed. In this game players can choose to be either a hider or a hunter. The hiders need to blend in with the NPCs and complete all of their tasks, while the hunters need to identify and shoot the hiders.
In this Dingus beginners guide, I’ll walk you through the key elements of the game, guiding you in understanding its mechanics, strategies, and what it takes to win.
Roblox Dingus beginners guide – Basic Information
- There are three spawns on the map: beach, rock, and streets.
- The hunters win if they eliminate all of the hiders or wait 4 minutes for the round to end.
- The hiders win if all of the hunters are eliminated or the hiders complete all of their tasks.
The Hider – How to play
- The hider needs to blend in with the NPCs and do all of their tasks.
- The tasks are shown on the left side of the screen. You can hover over them to make an arrow that points to the task.
- NPCs can do tasks, but not red tasks. You can also find green tasks which the NPCs also can’t do.
- There are entrances and exits to the hideout. The hideout can only be accessed by hiders.
- In the hideout, you can change your color once per game and exit through one of the four exits.
- One leads into the shop, second behind the shop, the third to a sidewalk and the last one to the beach.
- Hiders can also sprint by holding left shift, but NPCs cannot sprint.
The Hunter – How to play
- The hunter needs to identify and shoot the hiders.
- You can shoot by holding left shift and clicking on a player.
- If you shoot an NPC, you will be blinded for 12 seconds.
- If you shoot two NPCs, you will be eliminated from the round.
- Hunters also receive notifications of which and where a task has been done by the hiders with a delay.
- For red tasks, it’s a 4 second delay.
- For non-essential red tasks and white tasks, it’s an 8 second delay.
- For non-essential white tasks, it’s a 16 second delay.
- The best strategy for the hiders is to mainly focus on the red tasks as they are the hardest to do.
- I recommend waiting for the hunter to leave the red task and then try to do it.
- If he doesn’t, I would suggest doing a red task 2 to 3 people at a time, as most hunters cannot shoot that fast.
- The best strategy for hunters is to just camp red tasks with the best being the garden one as it is almost guaranteed in medium and large servers.
- I also recommend knowing how to shoot fast because sometimes even 5 people can swarm a red task.
Dingus is a fun and challenging game that can be enjoyed by players of all ages. I hope this guide has helped you get started.
Here are some additional tips:
- Use the chat feature to communicate with other players.
- Be patient and don’t give up. It takes time to become a good hider or hunter.
- Have fun! Dingus is a game that should be enjoyed.
I hope you enjoy playing Dingus!
If you’re new here and want to stay updated on all things Roblox, remember to bookmark the Roblox guide section for more similar updates.
Also, don’t hesitate to share your experience with other Roblox players in the comment section below!
- Steal Time From Others Value List (Best Sword Values 2023) - December 3, 2023
- Anime Ball Discord, Trello, & Codes Wiki - December 3, 2023
- Anime Ball Value List 2023 (Trade Weapons & Explosions) - December 3, 2023