Are you new to Eternal Tower Defense, the wildly popular Roblox game? With an in-depth explanation of everything in this Eternal Tower Defense beginner guide, you’ll be able to defeat those annoying enemy waves and fortify your base like an expert.
For more similar content check out the best units in Roblox Eternal Tower Defense, Eternal Tower Defense Scripts, Secret Units in Roblox Eternal Tower Defense, and Eternal Tower Defense Trello articles for more latest updates and patch notes.
What is Eternal Tower Defense (ETD)
Eternal Tower Defense is a new anime tower defense game where you can summon your favourite anime characters to defend your base from waves of enemies.
In this game, you can:
- Summon characters from popular anime series like Naruto, One Piece, and Bleach.
- Create your own unique team of characters and strategies.
- Play with friends or compete against other players in the leaderboards.
- Explore the Eternal, a vast and challenging world full of enemies and bosses.
How do banners work in ETD
Banners are a feature in the game that lets you summon units for 500 gems. You can unlock the UR banner right away, but the LR banner is only unlocked at level 5.
The UR banner has a chance of summoning you some pretty decent units, but the LR banner is where you’ll find the real top-tier stuff. So if you’re serious about winning, you’ll want to save up your gems for the LR banner.
How to play ETD
Eternal Tower Defense can be a lot of fun, but it can also be a bit daunting at first. Here’s a quick guide to get you started:
Use your gems wisely
When you first start the game, you’ll have 1000 gems. This is not a lot, so you’ll need to use it wisely. I recommend using your gems to do 10x summons. This will give you a good selection of units to start with.
Experiment with different units
There are a lot of different units in Eternal Tower Defense, each with its own strengths and weaknesses. Experiment with different units to find what works best for you. Some good units to start with include Zoro, Naruto Sage, and Tetsu.
There are a number of quests that you can complete to earn rewards. These rewards can include gems, units, and other items. Make sure to complete as many quests as you can to get ahead.
Play with friends
Eternal Tower Defense is more fun when you play with friends. You can team up with friends to defend your base or compete against each other in the leaderboards.
Don’t give up
It can be challenging, but it’s also a lot of fun. Don’t give up if you lose a few times. Just keep practising and you’ll eventually get the hang of it.
What are the different game modes in ETD
Here are the four game modes in the game:
- Eternal: The infinite mode of this game.
- Dungeons: This mode is used to get gold and evo items for LR units.
- Events: The current Event right now is the Invasion event. Invasions are limited-time dungeons that require you to be level 10 to play. Recommended to have Kaiba, Lelouch and the meta-evolved LRs.
- Challenge Mode: Challenge mode is a version of Eternal mode which is 3x harder, and gives 1.5x gems, you have a possibility of getting a Secret unit (0.1% chance per wave, if you die at ex: Wave 100, there’s a 10% chance). Requires you to reach wave 50 in the Normal mode of the map.
What are currencies and useable in ETD
Here are four currencies and useable in ETD:
- Gems: Used to summon on the Banner.
- Gold: It is a currency used for unit evolutions/awakenings. Can be obtained via dungeons, battle pass and invasions.
- Rubies: These are a currency obtainable Via battle pass and Invasions. used to buy evo items in invasion or buy the invasion unit.
- Eternal Ticket: A Usable item used to reset eternal quests. Obtainable via battle pass.
What are Game passes in ETD
There are two game passes in ETD:
VIP (399 Robux)
- 20% Cheaper summons –
- 2x Rewards in Space Chamber –
- 2x Storage Space –
- Golden Name tag
Robux battle pass
A new game pass was added in update 0.5
- Premium Battle pass
- Zenistu (tier 10)+evo item (Tier 25)
- Progress 50% faster.
That’s all for today!
Here are some key takeaways from the article:
- Use your gems wisely and save up for the LR banner.
- Experiment with different units to find what works best for you.
- Complete quests to earn rewards.
- Play with friends to make the game more fun.
- Don’t give up if you lose a few times. Just keep practising and you’ll eventually get the hang of it.
I hope this guide has helped you get started with Eternal Tower Defense. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask in the comments section below.
- King of the World Simulator Game Codes December 2023: Get Roblox Perks! - December 10, 2023
- Master of Knights Tier List for 2023: Best character guide - December 10, 2023
- Master of Knights Gift Codes December 2023: Get Free Gems! - December 10, 2023