Roblox Shattered Psycho Online Trello & Wiki Guide

Welcome to our Roblox Shattered Psycho Online Trello guide! As a huge fan of both Roblox games and anime, Shattered Psycho Online is a dream come true for me. Combining the immersive world-building and complex characters of a role-playing game with the action and excitement of an anime, SPO offers a unique and thrilling experience.

The aim of Shattered Psycho Online game is straightforward: level up your character, spin for powerful new race abilities, and then go out into the world to explore and defeat your enemies. You can also use this Shattered Psycho Online Trello board to track new updates and features in the game.

So without ado, let us get started with this guide.

Related reads: Shattered Psycho Online Tier List

Shattered Psycho Online Trello Guide

How do i play this game?

Special abilities can be activated through specific inputs. These abilities can be obtained through Reigen’s Quest Line or may already be available at the beginning of the game.


  • Alt – Climb
  • 4 Left Click & Right Click = Combo Extend (Need 100% Agility Bar, the small yellow bar on the bottom left)
  • 3 Left Click & Right Click = Air Combo
  • K – Transform (At 100% Emotion)
  • R – Race Spec
  • T – Charge


As I played through Shattered Psycho Online, I quickly learned that fame was an important aspect of the game. By exorcising or killing ghosts, I was able to gain fame and increase my reputation in the virtual world. This fame allowed me to unlock new and unique ranks above my character’s head, which in turn boosted my stats. Every 5,000 points of fame translated to a 1% increase in both defense and damage, making it a valuable resource to pursue.

But the benefits of fame didn’t end there. It also had an influence on the exp and yen I gained from completing civilian quests. The more famous I became, the more rewards I received for my efforts.

All of this made it clear to me that gaining fame was essential to progress in SPO.


Emotion bar was impacted by both dealing and taking damage, with taking damage resulting in a greater increase in emotion.

At 100%, I was able to press ‘k’ to awaken and transform, boosting all of my physical feats and giving me unique dashes and more impactful punches. This transformation was different for each race and came with its own theme song, adding an extra layer of excitement to the gameplay.

Managing the emotion bar and timing transformation perfectly was key to success in battles.


I quickly learned that one of the most exciting things about defeating bosses was the chance to get a chest drop. These chests came in different tiers and contained a set number of items, coins, or gems at different rarities. Each chest was only able to be collected by one person, so always make sure to grab them as quickly as possible.

Opening a chest was always a thrill, as I never knew what kind of valuable treasures I might find inside. As I faced tougher and tougher bosses, the higher tier chests I was able to obtain only added to the excitement.

So, collecting chests became one of my favorite aspects of playing SPO.

Chest Drop Chances:

  • Hayigawa – 1/3
  • Miyagawa – 1/2
  • Shigeo Kageyama (1%) – 1/1


Spins are a valuable resource that will help you to customize and improve your character. I mainly used spins to spin for new races and psychic abilities. To obtain spins you can go through a variety of means, including leveling up, daily logins, codes, and in-game purchases.

Spin Chances:

  • Common – 60% chance of a common, 30% chance of a uncommon, 9.5% chance of a rare, and .5% chance of a legendary.
  • Uncommon – 0% chance of a common, 80% chance of a uncommon, 19% chance of a rare, and 1% chance of a legendary.
  • Rare – 0% chance of a common, 0% chance of a uncommon, 95% chance of a rare, and 5% chance of a legendary.


Items can be either weapons or wearables and could be dropped from NPCs or found in chests dropped from bosses. They will provide you a variety of buffs to all stats and some even had special abilities and skills.

Each item has 3 different rarities: Common, Epic, and Legendary. These rarities determined the strength of the item’s buffs and the rarity of the item. I found that the higher the rarity, the more powerful the item.

For example, a Legendary Ice Necklace provides a 1.2x buff compared to a basic Ice Necklace, while a Legendary Curse offers a 1.4x buff compared to a regular Curse.

Love playing sports game? Check out Beyond Volleyball League Trello



Hayigawa is a character based on the weaker and opposite version of Miyagawa. I found him near the level 45 quest, and he has 2.5K HP.

Defeating Hayigawa came with a few potential rewards. There is a 1/3 chance that you will receive a tier 1 chest, and a 10% chance that you will get an ice necklace. These rewards made it worth my while to take on Hayigawa, even though he was a weaker opponent.


Miyagawa is a character based on the real Mob character ‘Miyagawa with pyrokinesis.’ I found him near the level 75 quest and in the city, where most characters spawn. He has 5K HP which makes him a strong opponent.

After defeating Miyagawa, there is a 1/2 chance that you will receive a tier 1 chest, and a 10% chance that you will get a flame necklace.

Shigeo Kageyama (1%)

Shigeo Kageyama is the main character of the game. He has 10K health and can use the Esper psychic ability. Defeating him will give you a few potential rewards. There is a 1/1 chance that you will receive a tier 1 chest, and a 5% chance that you will get an Esper cape.

Moke (Kong)

Moke (Kong) is a character who possess Gorilla powers. I found him near the regular gorillas in the game, and he has 6K HP. After defeated, there is an 8% chance that he will drop a Feral Curse.

Overall, this Shattered Psycho Online Trello board is useful for players to stay up-to-date on new updates. By using this Trello board, you can get the most out of your experience.

Follow On
A Roblox fanatic! I come up with new ideas. And, to be honest, I have the best job because I get to play Roblox all day!
Oman Bilal
Follow On