I just had an absolute blast playing The Barnstars on Roblox, and I have to say, it’s a mind-blowing experience. If you’re a fan of Five Nights at Freddy’s, this game is right up your alley.
It’s all about surviving the nights at Barn O’ Bliss, a spooky family diner, while uncovering its dark secrets. Trust me, it’ll keep you on the edge of your seat!
So, based on my own experiences, I have decided to write this The Barnstars beginner guide and some tips to help you out!
The Barnstars Beginner Guide Wiki
First, I will tell you about the overall gameplay mechanics and the choices that you’ll have to make in order to survive the night. Here are the vital components that you should be aware of:
- Cameras: Make sure to press Q to check out the cameras. Trust me, they’re your best friends! Keep an eye on the mascots’ activities and listen closely to the sound cues. And don’t forget to check those vents and the manager room frequently.
- Flashlights: Your trusty flashlight is essential for illuminating the dark corners of the diner. Don’t let it run out of juice at any stage of the game. Best to grab batteries that you will find around the map and press R to reload when needed.
- Star Tokens: As you navigate through the eerie atmosphere, be on the lookout for Star Tokens. They come in handy for buying power-ups that can make your night a little less terrifying.
Now, let me break it down by the different areas of the game and some strategies for each:
- Take a moment to read the notes on the board. They can actually help you out during gameplay.
- Stay on top of things by checking the cameras regularly. If you spot a mascot closing in, slam that door shut pronto!
- Keep an ear out for any mascots trying to wiggle their way through the vents. Pull down the lever to seal them off, but remember to pull it back up afterward, or you’ll drain all your oxygen.
- You will also find hiding suits randomly in the game. Use them wisely to slip away from the mascots’ prying eyes.
- This place can get pretty dirty. Look out for dirt spots and give them a good cleaning to complete the event. The trick is to align the red line with the green line while interacting.
- When a mascot’s nearby, no time to waste! Quickly hop into a hiding suit and avoid being caught. Just make sure to move your character to leave the cleaning interaction.
- You will experience frequent power troubles and if the power runs out for too long, you’ll hear some ominous music. Rush to the generator room to fix the fuse box before the game ends.
- For sabotaged power, get your hands dirty and replace those broken fuses. But don’t forget to keep an eye out for lurking mascots. You need to flicker your torch at them to keep them at bay.
- Once you fix the fuses, give that lever a pull to bring the power back online.
- When those sneaky mascots mess with the oxygen, head straight to the storage room. Locate the oxygen tanks and follow the pipe sequence to fix them. You don’t want to run out of oxygen in the middle of the game.
- You will find boxes in the storage room. Match them up with their corresponding shapes and colours while organizing. But be smart—stop moving when the lights go out, and resume when they’re back on.
Let me wrap it up with a few additional tips for success:
- Grab your buddies and team up – The Barnstars is a blast when played with friends. Coordinate your actions and support each other to increase your chances of survival.
- Put on those headphones – Sound cues are crucial for staying ahead of the scary mascots in the game. Take edge by diving yourself in the eerie environment.
- Manage your resources wisely – Keep an eye out for batteries to power up your torch and collect those Star Tokens for helpful power-ups.
The Barnstars can be challenging for beginners, but with time, I was able to sharpen my reflexes and you can do it too.
- Bike of Hell Scripts & How To Use Them (December 2023) - December 3, 2023
- Anime Ball Auto Scripts & How To Use Them (December 2023) - December 3, 2023
- Roblox Anime Ball Trello, Discord Server, & Codes Wiki - December 3, 2023