Here is my newly created Elemental Dungeons Electricity Build! The Electricity element is one of the most powerful elements in the game, and it can be used to create a variety of different builds.
In this guide, I’ll be showing you how to create a powerful and beginner-friendly Electricity build that can take on any challenge in the game.
Why Electricity Element?
The Electricity element has a number of advantages over other elements, including:
- High damage output: Electricity attacks can deal massive damage to enemies, especially when combined with the right gear and stats.
- Versatility: Electricity attacks can be used to damage both single targets and groups of enemies.
- Range: Many Electricity attacks have a long range, allowing you to stay out of danger while dealing damage.
- Mobility: Some Electricity attacks, such as Lightning Dash, can be used to quickly move around the battlefield.
The Core Abilities
The core abilities for this build are:
- Thunder Strike: This ability fires a massive lightning bolt at your enemies, causing a lot of damage.
- Lightning Dash: This ability allows you to dash forward, damaging and chaining to enemies along the way.
- Lightning Chain: This ability creates a chain of lightning that bounces between enemies, dealing damage and chaining to more enemies.
When these three skills are combined, you have a powerful and changeable arsenal that is capable of handling any situation.
Best Electricity Build in Elemental Dungeons
Here is my favorite build for the Electricity element:
- Thunder Strike
- Lightning Dash
- Lightning Chain
- 50% Defense
- 50% Elemental Power
- Any chest plate
- Any pants
- Any helmet
- Flowering Ring
- Arcane Necklace
This build is actually very flexible, and you can mix and match different gears and stats as per your liking. However, the Flowering Ring and Arcane Necklace are essential, as they provide a massive boost to your overall magical damage.
How to Play with Electricity Build?
To play this Electricity build, you’ll want to focus on using your three core abilities to deal damage to your enemies. Thunder Strike is your main damage dealer, so you’ll want to use it as often as possible.
Lightning Dash can be used to both deal damage and close the gap on enemies, while Lightning Chain is great for dealing damage to multiple enemies at once.
You can also use your surroundings to your advantage. For example, you can use Thunder Strike to hit enemies through walls, you can also use Lightning Dash to quickly scale cliffs to get a better view of the battlefield, and use narrow corridors to bottleneck your opponents.
I hope this Electricity Build guide has been helpful. Good luck and have fun!
- Farm gold fast in Elemental Dungeons
- Elemental Dungeons Beginners Guide
- Ice Element guide for Elemental Dungeons
- HOW TO GET EVIL AMULET in Elemental Dungeons
- Elemental Dungeons scripts
- Get A Gift Every Click Codes Wiki December 2023: How to get free boost - December 9, 2023
- 🧬Virus Border Roleplay Codes December 2023 [💸HUGE SALE!] - December 9, 2023
- Roblox Mine To Build Codes Wiki December 2023: Gain free perks - December 9, 2023