Elemental Dungeons is a new RPG released by Malt Games for Roblox. It is set in a world where players can control different elements to battle opponents and complete quests in various dungeons.
Here is an in-depth and helpful guide for beginner players of Elemental Dungeons:
Elemental Dungeons: All Elements Guide
Each element in Elemental Dungeons has its own pros and cons. Here is an overview of each element:
Fire burns enemies and ignites objects. It also removes the Wet, Chill, Freeze, and Chaos status effects.
Water doubles damage from Lightning. It also causes the Muddy status effect when combined with Dusty, and the Freeze status effect when combined with Chilled. Water can also extinguish fires and wash off mud. It can also remove the Muddy, Burning, Poisoned, Petrochemical, and Chaos status effects.
Earth causes the Muddy status effect when combined with Wet. It has no environmental effects and cannot remove any status effects.
Lightning stuns enemies. It also damages all enemies in a water pond. It can also remove the Dizzy, Blind, and Paralyzed status effects.
Ice slows enemies down and causes the Freeze status effect when combined with Wet. It freezes water tiles and wet grass. It can also remove the Burning status effect.
Darkness increases damage taken from Darkness spells by 20% and other spells by 10%. It has no environmental effects and can only remove the Petrochemical status effect.
Choosing the right Element
Each element can help you in battle in its own unique way, so it is important to choose the right element for the situation.
- Fire: Fire is strong against water and earth, but weak against air and ice. Fire attacks are typically high-damage and have a large area of effect.
- Water: Water is strong against fire and earth, but weak against air and ice. Water attacks are typically slower than other elements, but they can deal a lot of damage over time.
- Earth: Earth is strong against air and ice, but weak against fire and water. Earth attacks are typically very tanky and can deal a lot of damage to single targets.
- Air: Air is strong against ice and fire, but weak against earth and water. Air attacks are typically very fast and have a long range.
- Ice: Ice is strong against water and air, but weak against earth and fire. Ice attacks can slow down enemies and deal damage over time.
Upgrading your skills
Once you have chosen an element, you can start upgrading your skills. This will make your attacks more powerful and give you new abilities. You can upgrade your skills by using Skill Points, which are earned by leveling up and completing dungeons.
When upgrading your skills, it is important to focus on the skills that you use most often. You should also consider the types of enemies you will be facing.
For example, if you are going to be facing a lot of fire enemies, then you should upgrade your water skills.
Using your environment to your advantage
The environment can be a powerful ally in Elemental Dungeons. For example, you can use fire to ignite oil spills or water to freeze enemies. You can also use the environment to block attacks or create traps.
When exploring dungeons, be sure to pay attention to your surroundings. Look for things that you can use to your advantage, such as oil spills, water puddles, and narrow passages.
Be careful when exploring
Dungeons are full of traps and enemies. Be careful where you step and be prepared to fight at any moment.
When exploring a dungeon, it is a good idea to stay close to the walls. This will help you to avoid traps and make it more difficult for enemies to ambush you.
If you see an enemy, be prepared to fight. Don’t wait until the enemy sees you, because they will get the drop on you.
Here are some additional tips that can help you in Elemental Dungeons:
- Use your dash to avoid attacks. Your dash is a powerful ability that can save your life in many situations.
- Use your potions wisely. Potions can be used to heal yourself or buff your stats. Use them wisely and don’t waste them.
Elemental Dungeons can seem a bit difficult to play at the beginning. But, with a little practice, you will be able to master the game and become a powerful elemental sorcerer.
- Elemental Dungeons Scripts
- Elemental Dungeons Electricity Build
- How to get gold fast in Elemental Dungeons
- Ice Elements guide for Elemental Dungeons
- HOW TO GET EVIL AMULET in Elemental Dungeons
- Bike of Hell Scripts & How To Use Them (December 2023) - December 3, 2023
- Anime Ball Auto Scripts & How To Use Them (December 2023) - December 3, 2023
- Roblox Anime Ball Trello, Discord Server, & Codes Wiki - December 3, 2023