Today, I’m going to show you how to get the Evil Amulet in Elemental Dungeons game. I’ve been playing Elemental Dungeons for a while now, and I’ve learned a few things about how to get the Evil Amulet. Trust me, it’s not as evil as it sounds.
What’s the Deal with Blood Moons?
First things first, what’s the fuss about Blood Moons, you ask? Well, they’re special events that make the monsters in the game stronger and drop more experience points. But the real treasure here is the Evil Amulet, which you need for crafting Dash V2 gear.
Now, the Blood Moon occurrence rate is about 1 in 19 dungeons, which isn’t exactly a cakewalk. But I’ve got a trick to up your chances.
The Magic Trick: How to Get a Blood Moon?
The best way to get it is to farm the Jungle dungeon on a high difficulty. The higher the difficulty, the better your chances of getting the Blood Moon event.
If you don’t get it the first time, just leave the dungeon and rejoin. You can also try increasing the difficulty of the dungeon, as it seems like the Blood Moon event is more likely to happen on higher difficulties.
Once you get the Blood Moon event, you need to clear the dungeon as quickly as possible. The longer you take, the less likely you are to get the Evil Amulet. Once you clear the dungeon, you will have a chance to get the Evil Amulet from the chest at the end.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to get the Evil Amulet:
- Go to the Jungle dungeon.
- Increase the difficulty of the dungeon to Hard or Hell.
- Leave and rejoin the dungeon until you get the Blood Moon event.
- Clear the dungeon as quickly as possible.
- Get the Evil Amulet from the chest at the end of the dungeon.
I’ve personally used this method to get the Evil Amulet. It’s not always easy, but it’s the best way to get it.
Here are a few tips for getting the Evil Amulet:
- Use a fast-clearing build. This will help you clear the dungeon more quickly and increase your chances of getting the Evil Amulet.
- Use the right gear. Make sure you have gear that is appropriate for the difficulty of the dungeon you’re farming.
- Be patient. It may take a few tries to get the Blood Moon event and the Evil Amulet.
- Elemental Dungeons Scripts
- Elemental Dungeons Electricity Build
- How to get gold fast in Elemental Dungeons
- Ice Elements guide for Elemental Dungeons
- Anime Ball Discord, Trello, & Codes Wiki - December 3, 2023
- Anime Ball Value List 2023 (Trade Weapons & Explosions) - December 3, 2023
- [NEW] Steal Time From Others Value List (Sword Values) - December 3, 2023