Hero Clash is a new mobile RPG for iOS and Android platforms that offers a refreshing throwback to the old days of the simple gameplay, a tutorial that’s not overly long, and a nearly endless amount of ways to upgrade your characters. Hero Clash also features a variety of different game modes to unlock, and a fun “save the dog” bonus game that can be played as often as you want. But before you start your epic journey, let’s take a look at this Hero Clash guide in which I will be giving you the best lineup recommendations and tips to help you get started!
Hero Clash Guide – Best Team Recommendation
Starting off on the right foot is key in Hero Clash, and that means having a solid lineup of heroes to take on the early stages of the game. Here’s a recommended lineup for the early stage:
Dragon Warrioress (Front-row Priority) – A powerful counterattacker with a chance to stun the target for 2 turns.
Deer Spirit (back row) – Nicole is a healer and buffer who uses healing berries to restore HP to all allies and reduce her damage taken.
Moon Phoenix (Back-row Priority) – Firefly unleashes moths that deal damage to enemies, reduce their armor, and restore HP to Firefly.
You can add another main damage dealer to the three main heroes, and match them with a Tank and support hero for the best results.
Let’s take a closer look at the recommended heroes from the lineup:
- Dragon Warrioress – A Warrior suitable for taking damage and control in the front row. With powerful counterattacks that have a chance to stun the target for 2 turns, this is a hero you can invest in for the long run. Key stats to focus on: Armor, HP, Effect Hit. Recommended runes: Banshee (4), Evolution (2). Recommended artifacts: Time Amulet/Arcane.
- Deer Spirit – Nicole – A healer and buffer who uses healing berries to restore HP to all allies and reduce her damage taken. Key stats to focus on: HP, Armor. Recommended runes: Banshee (4), Evolution (2). Recommended artifacts: Angelic Circlet, Holy Wings.
- Moon Phoenix – Firefly – An aerial damage dealer who unleashes moths that deal damage to enemies, reduce their armor, and restore HP to Firefly. Key stats to focus on: ATK, Skill DMG. Recommended runes: Judgement (2), Apocalypse (4). Recommended artifacts: Sacred Brilliance, Devil’s Bonespike.
- Eternal Tree – Fagon – A buffer and tank who summons roots to attack front row enemies and shares certain percentage of the damage taken with the ally with the highest ATK. Key stats to focus on: HP, Armor, DMG immune. Recommended runes: Banshee (4), Evolution (2). Recommended artifacts: Time Amulet, Angelic Circlet.
- Dragon Slayer – Gerudo – A tank and sustain damage dealer who spends all available War Souls, dealing damage to all front row enemies and restoring some of his own HP. Key stats to focus on: Armor, HP, DMG immune. Recommended runes: Banshee (4), Evolution (2). Recommended artifacts: Time Amulet, Sun Amulet.
- Chakram Noble – Avilia – A buffer and tank who attacks front row enemies with her chakrams, dealing damage equal to at least 120% of ATK and places Orbiting Chakrams on 3 allies for 3 turns. Orbiting Chakrams reduces damage taken by a certain percentage, and reflects damage equal to at least 50% of Avilia’s ATK when attacked. Key stats to focus on: ATK, HP, Armor. Recommended runes: Domination (4), Judgement (2). Recommended artifacts: Dragon Scale, Angelic Circlet.
Hero Clash Tips & Tricks
Summon Scroll Tips
Summon Scrolls are a valuable resource in Hero Clash, and there are a few ways to acquire them:
- Log in for 10 days to get 110 Summon Scrolls.
- Don’t forget to log in daily!
- You can also get lots of Summon Scrolls for clearing all the stages of a chapter!
- Upgrade your heroes by leveling them up using coins and experience materials, giving them equipment, and awakening them.
- Focus on key stats such as Armor, HP, Effect Hit, ATK, and Skill DMG.
- Use recommended runes and artifacts for each hero for optimal results.
Special Events and Red Dots
- Keep an eye out for special events throughout the game and make sure to participate before they go away for the best rewards.
- Keep an eye out for red dots on buttons or locations, as they indicate new content or free rewards.
With this Hero Clash guide on the best lineup recommendation and tips, you’re well on your way to dominating the early stages of Hero Clash. Remember to log in daily, clear all the stages of a chapter, and focus on upgrading your team power through leveling up, awakening, portrait upgrades, and evolution. Happy clashing!
- Death Crow idle Codes Guide (Active Gift Code September 2023) - September 26, 2023
- Grandblue SAGA Codes Guide (Gift Code for September 2023) - September 26, 2023
- Legend of Kingdom Codes (Global Gift Codes September 2023) - September 26, 2023