If you’re into the Code Geass anime, you’ve likely heard of Knightmare Frames (KMFs). These are the cool mechs the characters use for their battles.
In the Code Geass Lost Stories game, these KMFs are a big deal too. To do well in the game, you’ll need a sturdy squad of KMFs.
And that’s where the Code Geass Lost Stories KMF tier list comes in handy. It’s a list that sorts all the KMFs in the game, from the toughest to the not-so-tough.
This helps you figure out which KMFs to give your attention to and which ones to give a miss.
For more similar guide, check – Code Geass Lost Stories Pilot tier list
Key Ranking Factors for KMFs in Code Geass Lost Stories
Here are some of the factors that are considered when ranking the KMFs in Code Geass Lost Stories:
- Base stats: The KMFs’ base stats, such as their attack, defense, and HP, are an important factor in their overall strength.
- Skills: The KMFs’ skills can also have a significant impact on their performance. Some skills are more powerful than others, and some skills are better suited for certain situations.
- Synergies: The KMFs’ synergies with each other can also be important. Some KMFs work well together, while others do not.
- Rarity: The rarity of the KMFs is also a factor. Rarer KMFs are generally stronger than common KMFs.
- Pilots: The pilots who control the KMFs can also have an impact on their performance. Some pilots are better suited for certain KMFs than others.
Code Geass Lost Stories KMF tier list – Best KMF ranking
Do keep in mind, this tier list is a bit of a personal take and might differ based on how you like to play and what tickles your fancy. But, it’s a good starting point for those of you keen on putting together a strong team of KMFs.
S Rank KMFs
The S rank KMFs are the big shots of the game. They’re the strongest of the lot, boasting high stats, cracking skills, and playing really nicely with other KMFs.
- Burai (Zero ver.)
- Lancelot Albion (R2 ver.)
- Guren S.E.I.T.E.N. (Shinjuku ver.)
- Lancelot Albion
- Lancelot Conquistador
A Rank KMFs
The A rank KMFs are quite sturdy as well. They might not be as mega-powerful as the S rank ones, but they still perform well in a scrap.
- Guren Mk-II (Naoto ver.)
- Glasgow (Darlton ver.)
- Guren S.E.I.T.E.N. (Naoto ver.)
- Alexander Wraith
- Shinkiro (Suzaku ver.)
B Rank KMFs
The B rank KMFs are still good KMFs, but they are not as powerful as the A rank KMFs. They’re alright for beginners, though.
- Burai (Kallen ver.)
- Lancelot Albion (R1 ver.)
- Burai Kai
- Guren Mk-II
- Gawain (Kaguya ver.)
C Rank KMFs
The C rank KMFs are still usable, but they are not as good as the B rank KMFs. They may be a good choice for players who are on a budget.
- Knightmare Frame F
- Lancelot Frontier
- Mordred (Rolo ver.)
D Rank KMFs
The D rank KMFs are not recommended. They are too weak and will not be very effective in almost every scenario.
- Knightmare Frame G
- Knightmare Frame E
- Sutherland Sahaquiel
- Gawain (Milly ver.)
- Anya’s Knightmare Frame
- Lancelot Albion (Charles ver.)
Best KMF in Code Geass Lost Stories
The best KMF in Code Geass Lost Stories is the Burai (Zero ver.). Now, in this tier list, this KMF stands in the the S tier, earning itself the crown as the mightiest KMF in the game. You know why? Because it’s got the numbers, the skills, and an ability for teaming up with allies.
- High Attack Power: When it comes to smacking down enemies, the Burai (Zero ver.) isn’t messing around. It has a very high attack power, making it very effective at dealing damage.
- Powerful Skills: The Burai (Zero ver.) has a number of powerful skills – the MVS (Multi-Vulcan Slasher) and the VARIS (Variable Speed Impact Rail Cannon) to be exact. These moves aren’t just flashy; they can deal a lot of damage to enemies and can also crowd control them.
- Good synergies: The Burai (Zero ver.) has good synergies with other KMFs, such as the Lancelot Albion and the Guren S.E.I.T.E.N. These synergies can make it even more powerful in battle.
So, that’s my tier list for the best KMFs in Code Geass Lost Stories. If you’re not sure where to start, I recommend checking out the KMFs in the S tier. These are generally considered to be the best in the game.
- Doodle Magic Wizard vs Slime Gift Codes December 2023: Gain Perks! - December 9, 2023
- Heroes Bang Idle RPG Arena Codes December 2023: Free Gift Code - December 9, 2023
- One Pirate Odyssey Codes Wiki December 2023: Gain Free Gems! - December 9, 2023