The Roblox Peroxide Halloween Update is here, and it’s packed with new content! In this guide, we’ll walk you through everything you need to know about the update, including how to get the new Halloween items, how to farm Wungus, and how to defeat the new boss.
So, let’s get started!
Getting the New Halloween Items
There are a few different ways to get the new Halloween items. One way is to trade with the Harvester NPC. The Harvester is a new NPC that was added in the Halloween update. He can be found in the Hub world, near the entrance to the Graveyard.
To trade with the Harvester, you’ll need to give him Wungus (Mushroom). Wungus is a new currency that was also added in the Halloween update. It can be found all over the map, but the best place to find it is in the Graveyard.
Another way to get the new Halloween items is to defeat the new boss. The new boss is a giant pumpkin called the Pumpking. The Pumpking can be found in the Graveyard. To defeat the Pumpking, you’ll need to team up with other players. The Pumpking is a very difficult boss, so be prepared for a fight.
Wungus is the new currency that is used to trade with the Harvester NPC. Wungus can be found all over the map, but the best place to find it is in the Graveyard. Here are a few tips for farming Wungus:
- Look in the grass and under trees. Wungus often spawns in these areas.
- Check the graves in the Graveyard. Wungus often spawns on top of graves.
- Look for glowing mushrooms. Glowing mushrooms are a rare type of mushroom that drops Wungus when destroyed.
- Knock out a random player and drop them in the cauldron. This will give you 12 Wungus, but there’s a 15–30-minute cooldown before you can do it again.
- Defeat Hollows. Hollows are a new type of enemy that was added in the Halloween update. Hollows have a chance to drop Wungus when defeated.
Once you have enough Wungus, you can start trading. Here’s a list of all the things that you can get from the Harvester NPC:
- Yen layouts
- Clan element rolls
- Skill skins
- Essence of Halloween (boss)
- Bringer of Hell (boss)
The Essence of Halloween and Bringer of Hell rewards are particularly interesting, as they allow you to summon and fight two new bosses.
To summon the Essence of Halloween boss, simply use the item in your inventory. The boss will spawn in front of you, and you can start fighting it. The Bringer of Hell boss is summoned in a similar way, but you’ll need to have 666 wongus in your inventory to summon it.
Both of these bosses are challenging, but they drop valuable loot, so they’re worth fighting if you can.
We hope this guide has helped you learn everything you need to know about the Roblox Peroxide Halloween Update. Have fun and good luck!
- Bike of Hell Scripts & How To Use Them (December 2023) - December 3, 2023
- Anime Ball Auto Scripts & How To Use Them (December 2023) - December 3, 2023
- Roblox Anime Ball Trello, Discord Server, & Codes Wiki - December 3, 2023