Hogwarts Legacy is a role-playing action video game set in the Wizarding World. It offers a rich and immersive experience in which you can build your own character and attend Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. You will also be having an access to a variety of skills as part of character customization, which will alter your abilities and battle performance.
In this guide, we will take a closer look at the different talents and how they rank in the Hogwarts Legacy Talents Tier List.
For more similar guide, check out our Hogwarts Legacy section.
Hogwarts Legacy Talents Tier List
These abilities are classified into various tiers, with S Tier being the highest and E Tier being the lowest.
Hogwarts Legacy S Tier
- Swift – Amazing for moving fast and dodging. Instant S Tier
- Spell Knowledge 1/2/3 – More Spell slots? Yes please. Instant S Tier
- Avada Kedavra Mastery – One Hit Kill everything at once?! Instant S Tier.
- Protego Mastery – Destroy all enemy barriers while doing something you’ll already be doing? Easy S Tier.
- Human Demiguise – Sprint in Stealth. Easy S Tier.
- Sense of Secrecy 1/2 – Better Stealth. Easy S Tier.
- Petrificus Totalus Mastery – One Hit Kill Multiple enemies from stealth. Easy S Tier.
- Crucio Mastery – Curse everything. Easy S Tier.
- Focus Potion Potency – Almost infinite spell casting with no effort. Easy S Tier.
- Imperio Mastery – More curses with no effort. S Tier.
- Enduring Curse – Longer Curses. S Tier.
- Curse Sapper – Heal from killing all those you cursed. Low S Tier.
Hogwarts Legacy A Tier
- Basic Cast Mastery – Spell recover faster. Instant A possibly Low S Tier.
- Endurus Potion Potency – Invulnerability and automatic counter. Instant A Tier, would be Easy S if the time was longer.
- Protego Absorption – Bonus Ancient Magic while doing something you should do anyway. Instant A Tier.
- Evasion Absorption – Bonus Ancient Magic while doing something you should do anyway. Instant A Tier.
- Maxima Potion Potency – Extra damage on Basic Casts and ignore enemy barriers. A Tier.
Hogwarts Legacy B Tier
- Revelio Mastery – You’ll use this constantly, it’s just not special. Easy B Tier.
- Blood Curse – Deal damage to all the cursed enemies you made. Easy B Tier.
- Thunderbrew Potion Potency – Lots of automatic AoE damage. Easy B Tier, would be Low A if it wasn’t so close range.
Hogwarts Legacy C Tier
- Noxious – Better Venomous Tentacula that also break shield from range. Easy C Tier but Easy B Tier if you are focused on a botany build.
- Stupefy Mastery – Keeps enemies stunned longer. C TIer, would be higher if Stupefy was more consistent.
- Stupify Expertise – Damage on Stupefy. C Tier, would be higher if Stupefy was more consistent.
- Stunning Curse – Curse with Stupefy. C Tier, would be higher if Stupefy was more consistent.
- Invisibility Potion Potency – Lets you be invisible during battle and use Petrificus Totalus on a couple enemies. C Tier, it just doesn’t last long enough
- Fertilizer – Double Cabbages when used. C Tier normally but Easy B Tier if you are focused on a botany build.
- Headache – Better Mandrakes. C Tier normally but B Tier if you are focused on a botany build.
Hogwarts Legacy D Tier
- Protego Expertise – Some Extra damage for something you should be doing anyway. Instant D Tier but it would be higher if there wasn’t so much better stuff to spend talents on.
- Basic Cast Airborne Absorption – If the enemy is floating, you are probably wasting time basic casting on them except in the early game. D Tier.
- Slowing Curse – Curse on an enemy no longer in combat is as pointless as Dobby trying to stop Harry from going to school. Sure it did something, but did it really? D Tier.
Hogwarts Legacy E Tier
- Ancient Magic Throw Expertise – Weak damage and basically requires Expelliarmus. Trash Tier
- Wiggenweld Potency 1/2 – As long as these potions heal even a little damage, they have served their use in keeping you from One Shot range. Trash Tier.
- Disarming Curse – Curse with Expelliarmus…..Trash Tier.
- Knockback Curse – Flipendo….Trash Tier.
What are the best talents in Hogwarts Legacy?
The S tier talents are clearly the best in the game. In the S tier, we have a good amount of cool skills like Swift for quick movement and evasion and Avada Kedavra Mastery for killing everything within one hit.
Then there are several simple S tier skills to consider, such as Human Demiguise for sprinting in stealth, Sense of Secrecy for improved stealth, and Crucio Mastery for cursing everything in sight. You can also use Focus Potion Potency or Imperio Mastery to cast spells with no effort.
So there you have it, the new Hogwarts Legacy Talents Tier List. Now go out there and show your newly acquired magical abilities! Remember, if you curse your friends, they will curse you back.
Also see the new Gloria Victis Tier List.
- King of the World Simulator Game Codes December 2023: Get Roblox Perks! - December 10, 2023
- Master of Knights Tier List for 2023: Best character guide - December 10, 2023
- Master of Knights Gift Codes December 2023: Get Free Gems! - December 10, 2023