Peroxide is a popular 3D anime combat Roblox game in which players can create their own characters and compete in several arenas. There are many different skills and tactics in the game, including moves that use fire.
If you’re looking to create the best fire build in Roblox Peroxide, here are a few things you’ll need to keep in mind:
Your character’s stats will play a big role in how effective their fire-based moves are. You’ll want to focus on increasing your strength and vitality, as these stats will boost your damage output and health pool.
There are a number of fire-based moves available in Roblox Peroxide, but not all of them are created equal. Some of the best moves for a fire build include:
- Flawless Pierce: This move deals high damage and pierces through the opponent’s guard.
- Wheel of Fire: This move creates a ring of fire that damages enemies caught in it.
- Inferno: This move creates a large explosion that deals massive damage.
Gems can be used to further enhance your character’s abilities. For a fire build, you’ll want to focus on gems that increase damage, reduce cooldown, or provide other beneficial effects.
Here are the gems you should consider:
- Reap Gem: This gem is your best friend. Attach it to everything except Flawless Pierce to inflict extra damage and anti-healing effects.
- Spirit Gem: If you decide to use Cesarea Riding, attach it to reduce the Riyatsu cost on your M1 combos.
Best Fire Build in Peroxide
Here is an example of a good fire build for Roblox Peroxide:
- Stats: Strength: 300, Vitality: 190
- Moves: Flawless Pierce, Wheel of Fire, Inferno
- Gems: Reap, Inferno, Spirit
This build prioritises both damage output and resilience. The Reap gem allows you to do more damage to enemies who are blocking, while the Inferno gem boosts the damage of your fire-based tricks. The Spirit gem reduces the cooldown of your moves, allowing you to utilize them more frequently.
Of course, this is just one example of a good fire build. There are many other ways to create a successful fire build, so experiment and find what works best for you.
Here are some additional tips for creating the best fire build in Roblox Peroxide:
- Use your abilities wisely. Don’t just spam your fire-based moves. Use them tactically to deal the most damage and keep your opponent on the defensive.
- Be aware of your opponent’s abilities. Pay attention to what moves they’re using and how they’re countering your attacks. This will help you stay one step ahead.
- Practice makes perfect. The more you play, the better you’ll become at using your fire-based moves. So don’t be afraid to jump into some matches and get some practice.
With a little observation and practice, you can come up with a fire build that will help you crush your opponents quickly.
More Peroxide content:
- Roblox Peroxide Shikai Tier List
- Become Grimmjow in Peroxide
- Peroxide Clans Tier List
- Peroxide Quincy Abilities Guide
- Peroxide Soul Reaper Guide
- MENOSCAR Progression Guide
- How to Get VOLTSTANDING & SCHRIFT in Peroxide
- Steal Time From Others Value List (Best Sword Values 2023) - December 3, 2023
- Anime Ball Discord, Trello, & Codes Wiki - December 3, 2023
- Anime Ball Value List 2023 (Trade Weapons & Explosions) - December 3, 2023